Achieving a new freediving time or reaching a new depth is an empowering feeling. It satisfies that very personal desire to do your best and be proud of what you can accomplish. The PADI Advanced Freediver course is designed to fulfill that personal need to refine and improve your freediving skills, allowing you to progress slowly while learning how your body performs during apnea. Available for ages 15 and up.
To enroll, you must have a PADI Freediver certification (or a qualifying certification from another freediver organization).
The PADI Advanced Freediver course consists of:
- PADI online e-Learn
- Advanced classroom knowledge development
- Breath workshop and meditation with intention including yoga for Freediving- Mental preparation and visualisation is vital to make sure you can control your emotional state and your nervous system to leave the surface in the best mental state you can achieve. Something that can also be used in your everyday life.
- Pool requirements and safety in the water- Goal - static apnea of 2 mins 30 secs and dynamic apnea of 50 metres, rescue and duck dive practice.
- 2 Open water sessions to practice free immersion and constant weight freedives,
- Open water sessions to practice deeper free immersion and constant weight freedives, along with buddy procedures and rescue techniques. Goal - constant weight freedive of 20 meters