Level 1 -2 Day Course
You will learn all about the art and science of Freediving, The Psychology of Freediving, Freediving safety and equipment for Freediving and your first step toward discovering why freediving is becoming a popular way to explore the wonders beneath the sea. You need adequate swimming skills for the open ocean and need to be in good physical health to pass a medical.
The Techniques you learn from Freediving that will help with your mental strength, mental health and to assist you in dealing with stress and anxiety that stems from the modern world.
The PADI Freediver course consists of:
- PADI online e-Learn
- Classroom knowledge development
- Breath workshop and meditation with intention- giving you the skills to overcome fear or negative thoughts in order to fully embody and enjoy your freediving experience.
- Pool requirements and safety in the water- Goal – static apnea of 90 seconds and dynamic apnea of 25 metres, rescue and duck dive practice and rescue.
- 2 Open water sessions to practice free immersion and constant weight freedives
- Goal – constant weight freedive of 10 metres