Heron Island Retreat: Find your inner bliss
Join us for a Freedive experience you will never forget. 5 days of learning the art and science of Freediving and Mermaid fun, yoga and meditation tailored for diving, marine education, relaxation, underwater photography, loads of fun… And the turtles are hatching!
Escape the everyday and find your inner bliss.
Experience nature at its best on Heron Island eco-experience, spectacular coral reef and a sanctuary for an extraordinary variety of marine life.
Become a guest of nature with 20 dive sites – sleeping, playing and exploring a protected sanctuary overlooking the Great Barrier Reef. Immediate access to crystal clear waters teeming with colourful fish, turtles, rays, reef sharks and more.
Freedive straight off one of the stunning beaches onto the Great Barrier Reef every day. Nature walks, star gazing, spa treatments, an abundance of wildlife.
4 nights accommodation
PADI Freedive certification level 1 or 2
Daily diving sessions
Yoga and meditation daily
2 education sessions
What to bring? ( hire gear is available but it’s better to have your own)
- All freedive gear ( some available to hire on the island)
- Mask, snorkel, fins, weight belt and weights, wetsuit
- Weight belt & weights
- Recommended to buy wetsuit socks
- Mermaid Tail and monofin if wanted ( can also hire these on the day, please pre book)
- Warm wind Jacket
- Personal items and toiletries
- Hydrolyte and magnesium highly recommended