Fiji: Mantaray Island Retreat: Time for Adventure
Join us for a Freedive experience you will never forget as we swim with Mantaryas. 6 days of learning the art and science of Freediving and Mermaid fun, yoga and meditation tailored for diving, marine education, relaxation, underwater photography, loads of fun
Get ready for an Adventure of a lifetime
Mantaray Island Resort is situated in the pristine Northern Yasawa group of islands. Our island is surrounded by stunning coral reefs that house dive sites for any level of expertise. Diving in Fiji is an epic experience not to be missed.
Experience nature at its best on Mantaray Island, eco-experience, spectacular coral reef and a sanctuary for an extraordinary variety of marine life. Immediate beach access to crystal clear waters teeming with colourful fish, turtles, rays, reef sharks and more.
Wide variety of fun to be had: Local island Craft, Balinese cooking classes, volleyball, star gazing, kayaking, sunset tubing, stand up paddle board, spearfishing, shark dives, cave dives and plenty more!
5 nights accommodation dorm style ( upgrades are available upon request)
All food included
PADI Freedive certification level 1 or 2
Daily diving in various locations, wreck, caves, line.
Swim with Mantarays
Visit local village
Yoga and meditation daily
Sunset tubing cruise
2 Education sessions
Mermaid Certification and or Advanced Mermaid
What to bring?
- All freedive gear (some available to hire on the island)
- Mask, snorkel, fins, weight belt and weights, wetsuit
- Recommended to buy wetsuit socks
- Mermaid Tail and monofin if wanted ( can also hire these on the day, please pre book)
- Personal items and toiletries
- Medication and Band-Aids just in case (There are no shops on the island!)
- Hydrolyte and magnesium highly recommended